Lodging, Accommodations & Meals
Travel and Safety
Passports and Visas
Activities in Cambridge
Host Organizations' Websites
- What is the dress code for the convocation? Delegates should plan to attend in smart jeans and business casual attire for convocation sessions; Formal cocktail attire or national dress is recommended for the dinner on Saturday evening at Fitzwilliam College.
- For which languages do you plan to provide interpretation services? French and Arabic. Other languages may be available depending on demand and capacity. Please do let us know if you would require interpretation or if you might be able to assist.
- I am not practising law in private practice. Is this convocation for me? Yes! The convocation is open to anyone involved in the study, practice, or administration of law or justice. Among our delegates, we have judges, students, and those working within private practice, courtrooms, in-house, and government departments.
- What is the weather like? September can be pleasant and sunny but pack a waterproof jacket and light jumper or sweater.
- Will sessions be available to watch online? Unfortunately, we are not able to live-stream the conference. We plan to record the main sessions and these will be made available at some point after the conference.
- Will there be day tickets available? Our desire is for you to come and benefit from the intentional fellowship and networking as we walk together throughout the convocation. Therefore we hope you will be able to join us for the full programme. A limited number of day tickets may be available later in August, should there still be capacity.
- How can I give financial support for others to attend? I’d like to sponsor a ticket for a law student, a lawyer just starting out, or those struggling financially. To do this, you can either add a donation to your basket when you register for the convocation or send an email to email@example.com with the title “I’d Like to Sponsor”. Thank you in advance for your generous and thoughtful support.
- Is my financial support for others tax deductible? It may be possible to give a tax-deductible donation in support of this convocation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please check with your local tax laws to ensure local compliance. Use the subject line "I'd Like to Sponsor".
- How do I request financial support to attend? We don’t want finances to be a barrier that prevents you from attending. There are a limited number of partial scholarships available to assist with the convocation ticket. To find out more and apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the title “Scholarship Inquiry.”
- I have more questions. Who do I contact? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org