Can I register my spouse, friend or associate even if it has been several weeks since I've registered myself?
- Yes, please type in your email address as if you are registering for the first time. The email address you use has to be the one you originally registered with. Make sure you check the little box below the email address field box that says, "Returning User" and a link and validation code will be sent to your inbox allowing access back into your registration where you can easily register anyone else attending with you. This will also let the event coordinators know this person is linked to your registration record and attending with you. For further information on group registration please click on the "Helpful Tips" pill button on the home page.
Can I register a friend or an associate but have them pay their own registration fees?
- Yes, if you LINK their registration record to yours. Please follow these instructions to LINK a registration. Register yourself first, by completing the online registration form for yourself. Upon completing your registration click on the blue "To Payment” button on the bottom of the online registration form and pay your registration fee.
- Step Two: select the “Add More” button on the top of the page. The next page you come to will be the “Add New Attendee” page. You will see an email address field box. Type in your email address if you would like your friend or associate's email confirmation sent to you then please select “Yes” to link registration records. If you would prefer the registration confirmation email be sent directly to your friend or associate please type in their email address and select "Yes" to link registrations. Being linked means you will have the ability to make edits to this person's registration record, and have access to their registration record as needed leading up to the event.
- Step Three: begin filling out your friend or associate's online registration form. In the “Register” section of the online form you will see three check boxes with the following titles: 1) Select to send individual confirmation email to this attendee, 2) Edit this Page, 3) Make Payments. It is recommended you select all three options. Complete your friend or associates registration form and select the blue “Save” button on the bottom of the registration form. Repeat this process if you have other friends or associates you need to register.
- NOTE: If you Do Not want to LINK your friend or associate’s registration record to yours then type in their email address and select "No" in the Add New Attendee” page. Please note: You will not have access to their registration records leading up to the event. When registering those who are not being linked to you, make sure you select all three check boxes in the “Register” section of their registration page: 1) Select to send individual confirmation email to this attendee, 2) Edit this Page, 3) Make Payments. Complete the registration form and submit.
- Step Four: you may now send your friend or associate to NDP’s Leadership Summit online registration site to pay for their registration fee. When they get to the registration site have them type in their email address below the Welcome section of the main page (has to be the same email address you used when registering them). Once they type in their email address the site will send a validation code their inbox. They will then type in the validation code and the site will give them access to their registration record so they can complete their payment. There will be a “Payment” button on the very top of the page for your friend or associate to select. The “Payment” button will take them to a shopping cart where they can pay their registration fee. Your friend or associate will not have access to your registration record or be able to view the registration records of anyone else you may have registered. For assistance in LINKING registration records please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will contact you. Most emails will be answered promptly, however, please allow up to 24 hurs for a response Monday-Friday and 48 hours weekends and holidays.