As in the tradition of this conference, as an Exhibitor, you are invited to attend any or all of the activities and/or sessions as you please. You can find the information about all that pertains to the conference by viewing the Conference Schedule and Fun in the Sun tabs on the left side of the home page, under Information.
Helpful Conference Information:
- Registration before Aug. 31 is $125. Registration on September 1 is $150.
- The last day to register for the conference is September 15th - unless we sell out of our allotted tables.
- Exhibitor set up time will begin at 1:00 pm on Sunday, Sept. 22nd.
- Pastor Registration opens at 3:00 pm - that evening, there will be a Welcome Reception beginning at 7:30 pm.
- Exhibitor break down is to be completed by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, Sept. 25th.
- One table and two chairs will be provided.
- Requests for special needs (e.g. electricity) should be noted on registration - please contact Kelly DeJongh, Office: 949.854.3232 ext 200 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with your exhibit.
To register for the conference, click on the 'Register' tab above and enter your email to start the process. Registration payments can be made online, however, if you prefer to send a check please complete the registration (via the Register tab) and then your check - made payable to:
Pacific Southwest District-LCMS
ATTN: Kelly DeJongh - Exhibitor Coordinator
1540 Concordia Drive East
Irvine, CA 92612-3203
*Please include Conference Exhibitor in the memo portion of your check.
Hotel reservations are to be made directly through Embassy Suites. Please click here to be redirected to the Embassy Suites Reservation page. Our special conference rate of $114.00 per night, is valid until September 7th or until our room block has been filled, so please do not wait to reserve your room!
Again, if you have any questions about your exhibit, general conference questions or hotel reservations, please contact Kelly DeJongh at 949-854-3232 ext 200 or by email email@example.com, for assistance.