InformationCosts and Deadlines
Pre & Post Conference
About the Program
Registration will open at 7AM Tuesday morning, September 12. An Optional session (Introduction to Orality) will run from 3-5 PM on Monday, September 11. Early ION registration will be offered from 7-8:30PM on Monday evening at the Homewood Suites hotel.
The conference finishes on Wednesday evening at 9pm.
The Orality: An In-Depth Look conference is being designed to facilitate discussion and provide maximum opportunities for all in attendance to engage and network with one another, invoking connections that we are sure will enable new collaboration for the purpose of the Kingdom, especially in reaching and discipling oral learners.
We invite all those participating to join our discussion forums on Slack & Facebook (details to be provided on registration), to engage in conversations around the following 7 Gateways and a selection of the many 'pathways' to engagement with orality that fall within each Gateway.
We trust that this participatory approach will provide the optimal environment to explore how we can best make Him known through orality, creativity & culture!
- Crafting, Practice of, Training
- Focused Outreach
- Church Planting, Youth & Children, Secondary Orality, Minorities & Indigenous Peoples, Women, Diasporas, Students, Family
- Development (Integral Mission)
- Community, Medical & Health, Crisis & Relief, Social Action & Justice, Marketplace & Business, Refugees, Trauma Healing, Victims of Disaster
- Arts & Culture
- Narrative, Drama, Poetry, Music, Visual, Rituals, Ceremonies, Traditions, Symbols
- Mass, Collective, Micro, Audio/Video Scripture Engagement, Tools & Methods, Publishing
- Theological, Pastoral, Marketplace, Government, Affinities (Women, Emerging, etc.)
- Research & Innovations
- Statistics, Metrics, Project Methodologies