**Note to District Registrars: registering groups of two or more? We would love to make your registration experience hassle-free by offering online training to all registrars/group coordinators. If you would like to schedule a time for training tips please email YPDLTI2021@arrowhead.freshdesk.com and we will be happy to assist you!
|Group and District Registration|
- Enter your email address in the "Getting to Know You" blue field box.
- Register yourself first, by completing the online registration form for yourself. If you are registering your spouse, family member, friend, associate, or if you are in a group and in charge of getting your group/district registered you will want to do the following:
- Upon completing your registration click on the blue "Save" button on the bottom of the online registration form.
- The next page you come to will say "Existing Registrations" and you will see your name and the amount of your registration. You will see two links at the bottom center of the page. They will be titled "New Registration" and "Make A Payment." Choose "New Registration."
- The next page you come to will be the "Add New Attendee" page. Type in the registrant's email address and select "Yes" if you want this registration to be linked to you. Being linked to you means you will have the ability to make edits to this person's registration record at any time. If you don't want this person linked to you, then type in their email address and select "no" and you will no longer have access to this registration record. When registering those who are not being linked to you, make sure you check the edit registration checkboxes in their registration record. This means you are giving those in your group permission to come to the site and edit their registration page at another time. When you provide their email address, the site will recognize them and give them access to their registration record at a later time. Select "Next". Enter information and select "Save".
- A new registration page will come up, please register everyone in your group by repeating the same process for everyone.
- After you have registered yourself and/or your spouse, family, or group, and have linked everyone to you in the process you may then proceed to Payment. Upon entering your very last registrant you will see a blue button that says "To Payment". This will navigate to your shopping cart where you can pay your registration fees with a credit card. A text box will be displayed prompting you to provide your credit card information.
|To access a previous registration:|
|No matter what method you used to register, you can always use your email to retrieve your record as follows:|
- Go back to the registration site.
- You should then see a blue box that says, To begin a new (or return to existing) registration, enter the following.
- Just above the "Submit" button there should be a checkbox and instructions to check the box to return to your existing registration. Please check the box.
- Enter the email address that you used for the original registration and hit enter. (If you are entered as a group, the person's email that was used to register you must be used to access the registration.)
- It should bring you to a page that asks for a verification code. The verification code and link will be sent to your email address. Enter the code in the box provided. The email is sent out immediately and most people receive it within a minute. If it takes longer than 1 to 2 minutes, please send us an email and let us know. There is also a link in the email that you can click to return to your registration directly.
- Once validated, you will be back in your registration record.